On October 2nd, administrators, guidance personnel and other student support service professionals will have a unique opportunity to gain a deeper knowledge of the secondary programming that Kent ISD has to offer students and staff in our region.
The Secondary Summit & Fall Update will feature presenters like Dorothy VanderJagt, John Kraus, Jarrad Grandy and Scott Vashaw. They will take on heavy-hitting topics that impact all of our students. Issues covered will range from scheduling high-stakes spring testing, personal curriculum, EdReady, Course Choice to KTC (Kent Transition Center) , KCTC (The Tech Center) and KIH (Kent Innovation High).
Presenters and topics may include:
- Kent Career Tech Center- John Kraus
- Kent Transistion Center- Duane Kiley & Laurie VanderPloeg
- Kent Innovation High- Kym Kimber
- Career Readiness (e.g. STEM, Work-Based Learning Opportunities)- Jarrad Grandy
- Instructional Services (e.g. MMC, Personal Curriculum, Spring Testing Schedule)- Dorothy VanderJagt & Cary Stamas
- Academically Talented Youth Program (ATYP)- Ann Hyde
- EdReady, Course Choice- Scott Vashaw
Join us to learn how your staff and students might best access and navigate these programs.
Secondary Summit & Fall Update
(Breakfast and Lunch will be served!)
October 2, 2014 at 7:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Kent Career Tech Center
CLICK HERE to RSVP and reserve your seat by September 26th!