As another year begins to wind down, administrators are preparing for 2015-2016. Many administrators are working hard on their school improvement plans.
Before you finish your school improvement plans, make sure you take a look at the professional development opportunities that Kent ISD is planning for 2015-2016.
2015-2016 school year is shaping up to be a powerhouse for professional learning. We are scheduling top-notch speakers and workshops on the latest topics.
2015-2016 PD Sneak Peak
- AssisTechKnow, October 15 & 16 (presentations from Chris Bugaj and many more!)
- Personalized Learning Conference, October 28th
- Adaptive Schools Training with Carolyn McKanders, November 19, 20, December 10 & 11
- West Michigan 3rd Annual Education Leadership Conference, December 2
- Cognitive Coaching
- Classroom Learning Lab for K-12 Administrators
- Title III: What You Need to Know
- And, many more!